Leadership Capital Group is pleased to announce a firm update for the fourth quarter of 2013. We are seeing positive signs and indications of growth a throughout job markets on various levels. Some of these areas include our own internal growth as well as our clients’ needs to finding talent in a still volatile but hot market. We remain very optimistic that this growth will continue into FY 2014.
We are very excited about our internal accomplishments:
– New Partners joined our firm in Texas, Brussels and Paris:
- Clement Wigger with focus on the Southwest and Latin America, Board and diversity;
- Four Partners of the Beaumont Group joined us as Affiliate Partners in Japan, Belgium, France and the UK as we expand our EMEA and Asia-Pac coverage with a full merger targeted for the end of the second quarter of 2014.
– New Board members joined our firm:
- Larry Kittelberger, who served as CIO and then COO of Honeywell for over a decade
- John Bassler who was Managing Partner/head of the largest office and region of Korn/Ferry
– Opened a new office in Bogota, Colombia expanding our Latin American capabilities and team.
– Launched the new www.lcgsearch.com
A few of our most recent notable search accomplishments include:
– Selected as a global enterprise preferred provider of executive search services for:
- Accenture, American Express and Kaiser Permanente.
– A big congrats to our Mid-Atlantic group for completing our most visible placement of the year having recruited Mike Sutten from the Central Intelligence Agency to Kaiser Permanente where he started as the new CTO last month. Before serving as CTO and Deputy CIO of the CIA, Mike was CIO or CTO of Royal Caribbean, Koch Industries after an earlier career at General Electric, Sybase, General Dynamics.
– We have expanded our Engineering practice and added two new clients:
- Michael Baker Engineering, where we are currently conducting two searches: SVP, Transportation Manager – Western Region and Director, Construction Management – NY Region;
- RS&H, where we are currently conducting a search for the Head of the Southeast Transportation Planning practice.
– We received the green light to begin working on two senior level marketing searches for Choice Hotels where we just today, received signed offer letter for one of the opportunities in less than 45 days.
– Placed SVP of Client Services and SVP Engineering as a part of Warner Music Group’s digital factory of the future build-out.
– Conducted CEO, CMO, Pre-Sales, Implementation and Sales Leadership searches for Decisyon, a Europe-based Big Data B2B BI/Analytics enterprise software company that is relocating its HQ to the USA.
– Placed Bay area CFO Matthew Service at Tapjoy, financed by J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures.
– Completed our 5th Managing Director or SVP search in the Information Technology organization of Moody’s in New York.
– Placed Director/Head of EMEA Sales in the United Kingdom and the USA for a technology-enabled private equity-backed company selling into healthcare and energy management services
– Placed Country Managers and General Managers in the U.K., South America for Travelport (Orbitz, Galileo, Worldspan) in Venezuela, Colombia and Peru.